Hello hello! How’s the year so far?
Mine wasn’t too different from the previous years at all. Same routines, only different people, different places, different whatever.
1. New year at home. No new person. Only tanduay-ice added on the table.
2. Birthday celeb was incidentally a surprise as well. Imagine? Haha! Same thought of surprise, only different partner this time. Haha! But this year had my family included and that’s a plus.
3. Still working after the holidays, this time, in a new company. And I’m loving it there.
4. Birthday blast at home just last night. Wait. This must be the exception to the rule. I wasn’t able to go home last year.
5. School? Boring school. Wait again. Let this be the 2nd and the last exception. Hahaha!
6. Lovelife. And I want to dwell on this. Same level of affair but with a newer perspective on it this time. More open, cooler, calmer, and whatever. Whatever, this time! Haha! Hey hey! I’m a changed person on this aspect and I’m super embracing this attitude, moving forward. We’ll see if this works better for me.
Anyway, if anybody sees me mall-ratting and notices I’m not using the escalator at all, it’s because I’m not comfortable with my shoes. Hahahaha!
Great days ahead of us, everyone! 😀