To start the year right, you need a good sex. Kidding.
It’s been days since the year started. So far, the year’s commencing real good, bigtime! This year’s a big ‘rawr’ as I started it with unending parteys, my birthday included, and other sidetrips in GenSan and Koronadal. Good thing I have friends who extended their vacations. But they’re all back to Manila, Cebu, Davao, and the Yoyi Land now so am officially ending my holidays today!
Anyway, the best thing I need to do now is set my plans for this year. I wish to accomplish everything before the year ends.
1. Real job. I need to be hired asap. I can’t stay a brat all throughout this year. But as Ron said, ‘Pano ka makatrabaho kung wala ka gapangapply?‘ Perfect!
2. Continue schooling. Next semester, I hope to enroll for my Masters’ Degree. And no, I am not taking up law. I will never be a good lawyer. I want Development Communication.
3. A visit to Cebu. Yes, I made a promise to a friend that I will be back there and enjoy Cebu’s night life again! Soon but not too soon. 🙂
4. Trip to Manila with Ron for the 2010 UAAP Cheerdance Competition. Early last year, we really planned to hit Manila for the said event. It’s an agreement. 🙂
5. More parteyys. Yes, I still look forward to experiencing Davao’s friday and saturday nights, though not as often as I used to do during college days. Will also hit Gensan and Koronadal again as the party zones there are unbelievably evolving.
6. My graduation. Need I say more?
I hope to have all the resources to successfully accomplish everything listed here. And I will be tagging my friends to join me as I make this year a memorable one. This will be a good year, I know. 😉
BTW, this song became the mood-setter for this year. Enjoy!