Hours from now, I will be again miles away from home. More than two months of bumming is finally over. No more unlimited sleep, unlimited foods, unlimited internet, unlimited time to daydream, unlimited pool, unlimited boredom.
Summer has always been one of the best times of the year. Last year was a good one. This year is even better.
Not a lot of extraordinary things happened though but the very simple things i did almost defined the person that i am now. Here are some of those:
1. Friends’ graduation. My best friends and other closest friends were all over college. I’m not and it’s ok.
2. Battling with my sick life. Getting over you-who-must-not-be-named was tough. Really. Finally (with emphasis), I am over you and we both have our separate lives to live. Yiiihah!
3. Parties and lesser bisyo. You read it right — lesser yosi, lesser beer, lesser night parties (?), no drugs. Resumes by the day I see Joan.
4. Thesis data gathering. Realizing my thesis is not as easy as how I thought about it during the proposal. Fuck.
5. Being hired. Responsibility. That’s it.
6. Rai going somewhere for ‘good.’ Wait for me there, dami pang plano.
Anyway, it’s a different bus-ride tomorrow. No more Rea. T_T
But a lot excited for the new boarding house and the new roommate.
More parteys. More reasons to smile.
God bless my “hopefully last” semester. *cheers*