While a lot of people complain about getting fat during the long Christmas season and the New Year, I am trying to collect all my thoughts tonight for the 365-day journey I’m about to begin this year.
Early last year after getting into a vehicular accident, I have cared more about the people around me and the things I enjoy doing. Battling to my second life was a struggle and certainly, these circumstances made my 2012.
And like everybody else, I’m now drafting my plans for 2013 before life gets busy again tomorrow.
1. Travel. I’m a fan. This year, I have planned three among others in my mind, Hongkong and Macau and Boracay. Thank goodness, Cebu Pacific gives chances to poor kids like me to still manage to step on other places without worrying much about plane fares.
2. Career. I’m enjoying my job but I still consider getting better opportunities the soonest. So I guess, the first quarter of the year will be about job hunting. Bahala na si batman!
3. Studies. I’m few units away from completing my Masters degree. This part of the year excites me. And I don’t know if marching some time this year or next year contributes to my career growth. Haha!
4. Love. After last year’s twists and turns, I’m thankful I still feel sane about this thing. And unlike my job, I’m not into love-hunting. (P.S. For the record, I welcomed 2013 without changing partner unlike the past 5 years of my life. Dako na jud ko.)
- Getting to shape this year. Chos
- Lesser bisyo, thanks to Sin Tax!🙂
- Pay bills on time. Gawd!
- Explore greater heights.
- American series overload.
There is nothing so novel about my plans, I suppose. But this should be a more exciting year. And I’m claiming this to be a better year to me, my friends and my family.